Product Details

Stainless steel dog feed Dryer

Place of Origin Shandong, China
Brand Name LD
Certification CE,ISO
Model Number 1 Piece Stainless steel dog feed Dryer
Min.Order Quantity 1set
Price US$1000.00-USD800,000.00
Packaging Details standard package
Delivery Time Within 5 worldLDs
Payment Terms T/T,Western Union
Supply Ability 62

Product Features

Product Description

1. Description:

Pet food is plant or animal material intended for consumption by dogs or other canines. The pet food is close

to the human beings food in the fine level, the health index and the nutritional ingredients, some of them request

more highly than human beings. In extruder, the ingredients are cooked under intense heat and pressure as it

moves toward the open end of the extruder where ingredients pass through a shaping die and knife. Dog food

is dried in a multi-pass dryer until its moisture content is low enough to make it shelf stable. Dog food may

pass through a coating drum where animal fat and vitamins are applied onto dog food.

2. Raw materials:adopts soya flour, meat powder, corn flour, fish meal etc. as raw materials

3. Products:This line can be used to produce different shapes of dog food by adjusting the moulds from

extruder, Also, It can produce fish feed.

4. Capacity:150kg/h, 240kg/h, 500kg/h

5. Flow chart:Mixing system---Extrusion system---Drying system—Flavoring system ----packsystem

6. VoLDage in China:Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz, we can make it according to customers’ Local voLDage according to different countries

7. machinerys Materials:

machinery Material: Stainless Steel #304, thickness:1.2mm
Main Motor: LD China brand
Main Electric elements: LD or CHNT brand
Inverter: DeLDa brand

8. Technical Parameters

Model

Installed power

Real power

Output

Dimension

LD-65

81.5kw

53kw

150kg/h

21000x1200x2200mm

LD-70

115kw

76kw

200kg/h

23000x1500x2200mm

LD-85

180kw

117kw

300kg/h

28000x1500x4300mm

Product Picture

Stainless steel dog feed Dryer

Stainless steel dog feed Dryer

Product Show

Packaging & shipping

Payment term:30% of total amount by T/T in advance as down payment, we will complete the whole line within 40 LDs, the rest 70% paid by TT after the buyer test the machinery in seller’s factory and before we make very.

Package: Wooden case for export, fit for multiple handing and long distance marine shipping.

Stainless steel dog feed Dryer

Stainless steel dog feed Dryer Certificate

Stainless steel dog feed Dryer

Stainless steel dog feed Dryer Company Information

Our company(Jinan Joysun Machinery Co., Ltd..'s )has good experience of the industry development. We have well-experienced managers, outstanding engineers as well as well-trained technical workers. By constant

technical exchange with well-known firms of the same line in the worldand also by introduction

of advanced technique and experience into our company, we have established a strong technical guarantee system. Our company is a manufacturer of puffed extruder and food .

Our products are sold very well throughout China and are also introduced to Southeast Asia, East Europe, Africa and other regions. Our market share is increasing each year.

Our Partners

Stainless steel dog feed Dryer

Stainless steel dog feed Dryer Our Services

Each Client Can Enjoy The Following 7 Services
1.Free consuLDation service before, during, and after sales;
2.Free project plng and desity services;
3.Free debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
4.Free management of equipments' long distance shipping;
5.Free training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
6.Free new production techniques and formulas;
7.Provide 1 year complete warrantee and lifetime maintenance service;

We Provide SatiLDied Service & Turnkey Solution

a. We can keep product desity in the same level with internationally advanced Technology consistently.

b. We have high diathesis staff and excellent processing equipment, and quality control runs through the whole production process from parts stock to the beginning of production.

c.We can guarantee customers superior quality machinerys up to desity requirements and perfect worldstate.

d. Our technicians can also provide all kinds of relevant Technology to make the food production clean, Healthy and safe.

e. We will diLDatch our technicians to your factory to guide you installation and commissioning work and training your operator.

f. We provide 1 year complete Guarantee and life-time maintenance service.

If you have any needs or enquiries, please feel free to contact me. Thank you very much!

why Choose Us

♥ All your inquiry and s will be replied in 12 Hours

♥ Experienced staffs answer your questions in professional and fLDt English

♥ Factory directly sale

♥ One year warranty and lifetime technical guidance

:-60790952

All Products Contact Now