Hot Selling Items! (Click the pictures to see more)
Pellet Fried machinery
I. Description of Pellet Fried machinery
Pellet Fried machinery as main materail and is shaped by the compound roller pressing machinery. After frying and flavoring by fryer machinery, drum flavoring machinery, we can get crisp and cious snacks food. And ithas features s of continuous worLD, stable performance, compact desity structure.
1. Raw materials: Wheat flour as main materials
2. Products: Fried Dough machinery
3. Capacity: 150-200kg/h,150-200kg/h
4. VoLDage: Three phases: 380V/50HZ, Single phase: 220V/50HZ, we can make it according to customers' local voLDage of different countries.
5. machinerys Materials: All the machinerys are made by food grade stainless steel.
II. Flow Chart of Pellet Fried machinery
III. Technical Parameters of Pellet Fried machinery
LDM-E electric heating
|LDM-G diesel heating
IV. Details & Features
1. Double-layer 304 stainless steel mesh belt, pressing material between them, preventing from floating, and frying it fully.
2. There are scrapers on the upper belt, automatically take materialforwards to the other side.
3. When cleaning the parts inside fryer, belt and housing can be lifted automatically by pressing the button on the support.
4. Material of controller casing can be stainless steel or plastic coating.
5. Automatic oil lever alarm, timely reminding workers to add oil. With our matched system, it can be realized automatically. Also, time, speed and temperature of frying can be adjusted and controlled as per your requirement.
6. The fuel of fryer can be electric, natural gas,LPG, diesel etc.
V. Sample photos
VI. We Providesatisyied Service & Turnkey Solution
a.) consultation service before, during, and after sales;
b.) Project plng and desity service;
c.) Debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
d.) Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to the named place by buyer;
e.) Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
f.) New production techniques and formulas;
g.) Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service.
VIII. Company Information
2. Participating Exhibition
4. Glories of Company
5. Cooperative Clients
IX. Please Feel Free to Contact Us